Test & Measurement Measurement Services
Measurement services offered in India
- Innovate Electronics offers you the measurement services for RF/microwave devices and circuits, taking advantage of our experience and expertise in electromagnetic fields
Microwave devices are characterized by their reflection and transmission properties. One-port devices such as matched terminations and offset shorts are characterized by measuring their reflection properties or voltage reflection coefficient. Two-port devices such as attenuators are characterized by measuring both their reflection and transmission properties.
We are better suited to meet our customer's needs due to the flexibility associated with measurement and modelling device characterization services.
- In-fixture CW and pulsed-CW S-parameter measurements between 10 MHz and 6 GHz
- In-fixture measurements Noise Figure – 10 MHz to 6 GHz Noise Parameters – 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- In-fixture power measurements between 10 MHz and 6 GHz CW and pulsed-CW, single-tone and two-tone RF signal DC and pulsed bias conditions Fixed and swept impedance at fundamental and harmonic frequencies
- In-fixture power measurements between 400 MHz and 6 GHz using commercial and user-defined modulated signal
- In-fixture power measurements between 400 MHz and 6 GHz